Building Financial Legacies for Future Generations
With over 25 years of expertise serving as sole Trustee and Co-Trustee far clients, AmeriTrust Corporation can expertly serve the multi-generational financial needs af your family. We provide full fiduciary services including trust and estate administration and investment management for all types of trusts and serve as corporate trustee as needed. Our comprehensive and objective advice is delivered with personal attention to each client we serve. Our unique blend of professional staff experience and solutions – from trust administration and portfolio management to negotiating and monitoring mineral wealth matters – allow us to help you protect, manage, and grow your financial assets.
Our mission is to serve our clients, which means that we:
- Serve as fiduciary, always acting in your best interest
- Are thoughtful, independent, and objective
- Provide a wide array of wealth management solutions
- Commit to excellence in every phase of our relationship with you
- Offer a highly customized client experience through committed and empowered professionals
Our customary services covered by the standard fee schedule include:
- Securing trust or guardianship assets
- Estate valuation and inventory preparation
- Investment management for individuals, charities, and companies
- Competitive execution of securities transactions
- Custody of assets
- Collection of dividends, interest, and other income
- Processing all stock splits, mergers, and corporate reorganizations
- Automatic investment of cash balances
- Periodic payments to beneficiaries
- Periodic transaction statements and investment reviews
- Employee benefit plans and management
AmeriTrust Corporation Team
J. Harvie Roe, CFP®, MBA
Harvie Roe is President and Founder of AmeriTrust Corporation, an Oklahoma Trust Company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The firm provides Fee-Only financial services including investment management, trust administration, and personal financial planning. He was previously...
Kenny Brown, Jr, MBA
Kenny joined AmeriTrust in 2017 as Assistant Vice President and Portfolio Manager, bringing more than 10 years of career experience in the trust and financial services industry. In 2019 he was named VP, Business Development and in 2021 he became Senior Vice President...
Ron Dugan, CFA®, CPA
Ron joined AmeriTrust in 2020 as Portfolio Manager in our Tulsa office, bringing more than 30 years of investment management experience serving clients ranging from endowments, foundations, trusts, pensions, mutual funds, and high net worth individuals. Prior to...
Kathleen Kriegel, J.D., CTFA
Kathleen has been with AmeriTrust since its inception and oversees the trust and estate work at AmeriTrust Corporation. She holds a B.A. from The University of Oklahoma, a J.D. from The University of Tulsa School of Law and has over 30 years of professional experience...
Quin Swiney, J.D.
A native Tulsan, Quin Swiney joined AmeriTrust in 2015. Quin graduated from the University of Dallas with honors before attending Ave Maria School of Law in Michigan, where she served as president and chair of multiple student organizations and competed extensively in...
Glenda Osei oversees the operations activities for AmeriTrust including database administration and handling internal & external audits. Glenda has been with AmeriTrust since 2000 and has over 30 years of professional experience in the trust industry serving in...
Leisa Gebetsberger, J.D.
Leisa serves as Trust Administrator for AmeriTrust. She will be responsible for assisting clients in a variety of areas, including trusts, probate and estate planning and administration. Gebetsberger has more than three decades of experience in business development,...