Financial Planning Analyst
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
• Assist with preparation and input of data into Exec Plan II system and maintain updates as required. Become proficient with all financial planning support schedules and programs.
• Meet with prospects and existing clients to assist with updates and financial planning conferences. Maintain and update all client data.
• Organize data information and assist with preparing and scheduling update conferences with clients.
• Research and prepare memorandums on financial planning issues and client requests.
• Coordinate with Investment department to ensure investment guidelines and special requests have been provided.
• Review asset allocation and update investment portfolios on a quarterly basis for retainer financial planning clients.
• Write follow-up letters and other client communication to keep the “action plan” current.
• Attend the regularly scheduled Investment Committee meeting twice each month and any specially called meetings.
• Assist with developing prospects and centers of influence and making presentations to individuals and groups toward goal to adding new clients.
• Assist other associates on special projects to assist with investment management clients or prospects.
• Attend professional development seminars/classes to satisfy continuing education requirements for certification.
• Assist with other duties and provide support in other areas as requested by management and consistent with this position.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org