Relationship Management Associate
- Maintains a very high level of confidentiality in all matters related to internal and external clients, prospects and centers of influence.
- Provide administrative and clerical support for Trust Officer(s) including, but not limited to, trust transactions (disbursements, income, etc.), preparation of correspondence as requested, preparation of discretionary request documentation for Trust Committee, preparation and/or facilitation of maintenance for special assets.
- Opening, closing and maintenance of accounts
- Monitoring of cash balances for overdrafts or large balances
- Coordination of tax reporting
- Perform research, documentation and database input as requested
- Preparation of client and marketing presentations
- Corresponds with clients, centers of influence and prospects while maintaining a professional yet personable level of communication and interaction
- Handles routine questions from clients
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining excellent and well-organized records and files
- May attend meetings with officer(s) as necessary
- Answer phones and greet visitors, clients, centers of influence and prospects
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs any and all other duties assigned by Market President for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, or related field; five to ten years of experience required in field related to position, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have marketing and sales Experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to compose original correspondence, write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and practical problems.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, writing, and analytical skills; ability to work well with others and assist others in working through problems rationally and objectively.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sedentary work that involves sitting most of the time; employee exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to loft, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Walking and standing are infrequently required.
Clarity of vision at less than 20 inches, with or without correction.
Ability to clearly express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, and to receive detailed information through verbal communication, with or without correction.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Inside work for the most part; normal office equipment. Employee may occasionally spend time outside the office; may drive a vehicle and be exposed to weather and temperature fluctuations. Also work outside the office may be required, such as traveling to other offices and divisions.