Argent Financial Group's subsidiary AmeriTrust in Tulsa, Oklahoma is hiring a Financial Planning Analyst.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation and input of data into Exec Plan II system and maintain updates as required. Become proficient with all financial planning support schedules and programs.
- Meet with prospects and existing clients to assist with updates and financial planning conferences. Maintain and update all client data.
- Organize data information and assist with preparing and scheduling update conferences with clients.
- Research and prepare memorandums on financial planning issues and client requests.
- Coordinate with Investment department to ensure investment guidelines and special requests have been provided.
- Review asset allocation and update investment portfolios on a quarterly basis for retainer financial planning clients.
- Write follow-up letters and other client communication to keep the “action plan” current.
- Attend the regularly scheduled Investment Committee meeting twice each month and any specially called meetings.
- Assist with developing prospects and centers of influence and making presentations to individuals and groups toward goal to adding new clients.
- Assist other associates on special projects to assist with investment management clients or prospects.
- Attend professional development seminars/classes to satisfy continuing education requirements for certification.
- Assist with other duties and provide support in other areas as requested by management and consistent with this position.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org