Like most people, you have hopes, dreams, and life goals for yourself and your family. These might include buying a business, saving for college education for your children, reducing taxes and maintaining your lifestyle upon retirement.
Financial planning is the process of wisely managing your finances so that you can achieve your goals — while at the same time helping you negotiate the financial barriers that inevitably arise in every stage of life. Managing your personal finances is ultimately your responsibility. However, you don’t have to do it alone.
An AmeriTrust Investment Advisors (AIA) financial planner can help you make decisions that make the most of your financial resources.
Financial Planning Can Help You:
- Set realistic financial and personal goals
- Assess your current financial health by examining your assets, liabilities, income, insurance, taxes, investments and estate plan
- Develop a realistic, comprehensive plan to meet your financial goals by addressing financial weaknesses and building on financial strengths
- Put your plan into action and monitor its progress
- Stay on track to meet changing goals, changing personal circumstances, changing stages of your life, changing products, markets and tax laws